The cause of howling/noise: The internal amplifier and the microphone are close to each other of the hearing aid, and the sound is continuously received and expanded, so it has a certain possibility of produce howling after power-on. At present, small hearing aids and high-power hearing aids on the market can hardly avoid howling, and only full-digital hearing aids can avoid howling.
1. When the power is high (the amplified sound is large), howling is more likely to occur. Therefore, gradually increasing the volume from low can effectively avoid howling.
2. When the ear canal is completely sealed, there is no howling sound. Therefore, please use hearing aids after cleaning your ear canal, and test the earplugs from large to small to find the most suitable earplugs.
3. After the hearing aid enters the ear canal, it is recommended to push the hearing aid with your fingers and hold it for 1-2 seconds, and then release it to fully extend the earplug.
1. Max sound gain:38±5, Suitable for mild to moderate hearing loss (Reference hearing loss map)
2. High quality: Rotatable medical silicone hose, binaural universal.
3. 2 modes of noise reduction: H mode for high frequency, N mode for Low-frequency.Help you to hear sound in different environments.
4. Charging time: Charging 4-6 hours, can last a whole day (about 40 hours). Saves your trouble to buy button batteries frequently.
5. If the ear dome is not completely filled into the ear canal or air leaks at the ear dome, which will cause an annoying whistle. We give 3 different sizes of earplugs to reduce howling and noise.
6. Gift bundled: We will give you a hearing aid box to carry. Every set contains a USB charging cable (without a charging plug) and earbuds. Will be great gifts for your friends or families.
Max sound output:117db±4
max sound gain:38±5
1. Clean the ear canal before use.
2. Charge the hearing aid, turn the button to N
3. When using it for the first time, please turn the volume to the minimum and then slowly increase it.
4. Try and select a suitable ear dome. Install the ear dome and make sure it fits snugly.
5. Insert the hearing aid into the ear canal, adjust its position in the ear canal until the soft ear tip is fully deployed, and fill the ear canal.
1. If the earbuds cannot fill the ear canal, it may cause feedback or whistler. So, please repeat step 5 to reduce howling and noise
2. Turn off the hearing aid if you don’t use it.
3. Please use the original charging head and charging cable for charging. Otherwise, the product may be damaged.
1 x Hearing aid
1 x Storage box
3 x Earmuffs(different sizes)
1 x Charging cable
1 x Instructions (Please make sure has read the manual before using)